The first successful semi-automatic labelling machine for non-round objects. With one labelling station. Ideal for square vases and containers and rectangular objects.
Can be synchronised with inkjet printer to indicate production characteristics on the label.
Semi-automatic label for applying a label on a flat product surface.
• A label distributor
• Digital operation
• Can be equipped with a special detection cell for the position of the label taking an indication from a drawing, a notch, a label, a mark
• Can be equipped with a marker for printing on a label
• Can be delivered on a wheeled basis (not included in the price)
• Operation With single phase power supply 220V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz
• Minimum label width 30cm. for any type of material. Label height 190cm.
• The machine allows from 600 to 1000 tags per hour, with an average of 800 tags
Reel winding direction: out left
A - Inner diameter: 75mm
B - Outer maximum diameter: 260mm
C - Maximum investment height: 190 mm
D - Blank between labels: 3-5 mm