Swienty Breeze Protector Suit
Breeze Protector Suit is a ventilated lightweight suit, that is designed to be more comfortable in warm weather, but still have a high durability.
The suit is made up of three layers: Two layers of ventilated fabric and one thick layer of ventilated mesh, so the bees sting can’t reach the body. The suit is made to last many years, and as always, we have focused 100 % on quality, comfort, safety and sustainability.
New hat design
The unique hat design with an extra strong veil gives you the best protection of the face, without the hat sliding back and forth on the head. This is achieved by the innovative shape, that makes the hat rest on the shoulders instead of hanging on the head.
The flame-resistant veil is very stiff, which creates a good space around the ears, and gives a better view. The hat can of course be folded back or taken off completely.
Besides being CE-Certified in category 2, meaning that this clothing is officially approved for working with bees, the suits have been professionally tested by an accredited 3rd party test lab.
Contains no polluting materials like cadmium, lead, mercury or chromium, or any types of endocrine disruptors, such as e.g. flame-retardant bromides or softening phthalates.
Safe for you, your bees and the nature.
- Durable YKK zippers
- Adjustable sleeves with a thumb strap
- Elastics in the waist and at the ankles for a better fit
- Velcro around zipper and collar
- 2 large chest pockets - one with Velcro and one with a zipper and a small separate pocket for a pen
- 2 side pockets with zipper – one with a carabiner for keys
- Reinforced pocket for hive tools
- Big back pocket with zipper
- Extra reinforcement on knees, elbows, wrists, ankles and pockets
- Extra reinforcement on the stomach, where you often hold hived bodies against
- Extra protection of the zipper on the front of the suit
- The backside of the hat is reinforced with 2 layers of fabric
- Long zipper at the ankles
- Strap on the back of the suit for hanging
- To minimize storage space, the suit can be folded and put into the hat
- Do not scratch
The ventilated material in the Breeze clothing is 100 % polyester, but the fabric used on pockets, reinforcements, the backside of the hat and on padges is 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton.
Washing instructions (Without hat)
- Is washed best in hand, but can be put in a washing machine (30 degrees MAX)
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Washing instructions hat/veil
- Is washed carefully in hand with warm soapy water
- Do not tumble dry
€157,52 ohne Steuer
€195,32 inkl. Steuer