Κωδικός προϊόντος: RE700504M
Α fully-fledged machine with the following features:
- Hourly output depending on comb width up to 18 kg per hour with "Dadant" dimension (correspondingly less for narrower comb widths).
- Roller width/length 400 mm, e.g. for a line with the dimensions Deutsch- Normal, Zander or Dadant.
- Standard cell size 5,4 mm (+/- 0,05 mm). Any other cell size is available at extra cost. Should the rollers be damaged, they can be repaired at a reasonable price. No new purchase necessary!
- Wax melting tank with 70 litres capacity (without residual wax quantity) and 3 KW heating capacity, 3-walled with thermal insulation for low power consumption. No danger due to hot surface as with 2-walled tanks.
- Electronically adjustable speed for variable working speed.
- The transport roller can be adjusted separately mechanically for correct tension. This prevents the wax band from tearing or sagging!
- Electronic length adjustment of the length of the sheets with a tolerance of +/- 1 mm.
- Rigid storage table for approx. 15-20 sheets.
- An electrically operated lifting table is available as an optional extra. This allows up to 7 kg of sheets to be stacked.
- Plastic solvent tank with heat exchanger for cooling the machine with connection to cold water. If no cold water connection is available, we offer a cooling unit with approx. 3 KW cooling capacity as accessory at extra costs.
- The machine is almost completely made of stainless steel. Therefore, no rusty iron parts and no corroded aluminium parts. The machine looks like new even after twenty years!
- Very important: High safety and no risk of injury! Of course, the machine fulfils all safety requirements according to CE standard.
- After work, the machine can be folded up and moved on rollers in a few simple steps in order to take up as little space as possible. If the machine is needed, it can be set up quickly.
-Dimensions: Width: 0,69-1,3 m, length folded up: 1,6 m, length assembled: 2,1 m, height (incl. 70 l inlet tank): 1,96 m.
-A special version 25 cm lower by a smaller, 40 l inlet tank is possible without surcharge!